The first part of this month very little was accomplished in the sewing room. We babysat the grandson's for a week and then needed another week to "recover" and catch up on what had not been done the previous week.
This quilt is the same quilt design that I made for my sister (the blue and yellow quilt) but for this one I used the last of some pink scraps and cut the bricks 1 1/2" by 2 1/2". The setting is 8 blocks by 11 blocks. I will be donating it to my Scrap Bag group.
I took another quilt to a baby shower yesterday and was a little overwhelmed when the new Mom started to cry when she saw it. She did not have any quilts for her very sweet little guy. The quilt was a Mystery one that I made very scrappy and it turned out to the the Jewel Box pattern.
I have finished the quilting and the binding for the red Heartstrings quilt from late Janaury. And two more quilts are being quilted or need binding. It feels good to have a finish or two. Joanne