Sunday, July 1, 2018

It isn't easy being yellow-green

It's the first of the month, again, and we have a new colour for July. One that I will freely admit I have difficulty working with. Kermit the Frog used to tell us it wasn't easy being green. I might amend that to say it's not easy for me to pick out green.
I suspect we all have colours that we struggle with. Mine are found on the warm side of green. I am good with the cool side of green but get me into lime green or olive green I am never just exactly certain if I have it "right".
And further to that almost apology I am fairly confident that I missed the light medium and dark on this month too.Or maybe my back drop is overpowering.
Once again I found my Bloc-Loc rulers handy. They have a set for Flying Geese. Be certain to visit Jen at patterns by Jen (here) to obtain your next pattern and to find the links for the other participants.
It is a great block this month that goes together quickly. Once you have your fabric selections made you will put it together in no time. I trust you are keeping up. We are midway through 2018. How did that happen. They always said that the older you get the faster time went and I think someone recently did a study to find out why. I don't really need to know why, it just does.
For for my Canadian friends Happy Canada Day. It is looking like this one is going to be mighty hot in our part of the country.
Piecefully, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment