Sunday, December 3, 2017

Working towards some finishes

This top has been languishing for some time now. Small rails, 1 1/2" x 3 1/2". The centre's a constant blue with a few reds thrown in, the side rails were shirting samples our Scrapbag group was given. I tidied them up and did this as a Leader and Ender project. Hubby has 4 more quilts pinned and ready for me to quilt so my work is cut out for me.
Of course now that we are in December one does start to look ahead at the coming year. Not certain yet where it will take me but I am signed up for the Fat Quarter Shop's Block of the Month. This is a fund raiser for St. Jude's Hospital. And Jen of Patterns by Jen is doing a colour block of the month. Each month will be different block featuring the colour of the month. It will happen on her blog (here). Piecefully, Joanne
Linking with Cynthia at Oh Scrap! (here)

3 comments:

  1. A nice, tranquil rails quilt, the pops of red are perfect. Always great to get a "free" quilt with a leader and ender project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish for the year. It is always fun to plan for the upcoming year. Looking forward to seeing your scrap quilts at oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finishes? I almost don't know what those are as far as the quilts I am working on! sigh......

    ReplyDelete