Wednesday, July 27, 2016

More testing and finding the silver lining

Funny Bunny Blocks
These two blocks were tested for Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts (here). She has done many nature based designs. Last week she had this block and three others up for testing. The big one is 10" x 12" finished and the little one is 5" x 6" finished. Her finished pattern has directions for several different sizes of quilts. These were just fun to do.
Now for the silver lining part of the post. Yesterday I went to the local pharmacy to pick up some eye drops. I had phoned ahead to renew my prescription and it was to be ready at a certain time. I went 45 minutes after that time to allow for whatevers to happen. Well of course there was a big line up so I did the rest of my shopping and came back and there was still a line up so I got in line and waited. After I had been waiting for about 10 minutes a female person walked her shopping cart in through the groups that was waiting and when the "can I help who is next?" was called she just waltzed up to the counter. I will admit I pointed out to her that there was a line and we were all waiting our turn. There were still two people in front of me. So I got to wait some more. The silver lining you ask??? Three months ago I could not have stood at the counter as I did for a few moments short of half an hour so I am gaining my strength and stability back tiny bit by tiny bit. Enough negativity. I am heading back to my sewing room. Piecefully, Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are improving with each day. I hate line jumpers when in que for cutting - rude.

    ReplyDelete