Friday, December 19, 2014

Oh Scrap!

Cynthia over at Quilting is more fun than Housework (here) is starting a new Linky party in January called Oh Scrap! The Linky party will happen Sunday afternoon. Readers are invited to share Scrap projects that are in the works or finished. Full details are posted on the blog today. She has created a button for the party and if I could figure out or remember how to post it on my side bar I would but here is the image she has created. While you are visiting her blog you may wish to check out her
Scrap Quilt series from this year. There have been some terrific posts. So plan to join the fun in 2015.



Piecefully, Joanne

2 comments:

  1. Joanne, what a fun little quilt! And perfect for using up those scraps. Thanks for sharing it on Oh Scrap! You were the first person to link up and I really do appreciate the support.

    Here is a helpful link with all sorts of information on doing things on a blog. I refer to it often and I hope you find it helpful too!

    http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/p/blog-parties.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your scrappy quilt. I just purchased a new die for my Accuquilt that should knock out the cutting portion fairly quickly.

    ReplyDelete