Friday, November 1, 2013

Testing Patterns for Designers

I tested this block for Alyce of Blossom Heart Quilts (here). She had hoped to post the pattern today but as often happens, at our house anyway, life got in the way. So watch for it soon. It is an 18" by 24" block and she called it Fairy Tale Castle. I fussy cut pirates for the windows so mine is called Pirate Castle. I am hoping to get mine quilted and bound this weekend.
Kristy at Quiet Play (here) has a tester group also. I recently tested a block for her that she is planning to use  next year. Lots of little pieces but it fit together well. Both of these young designers are very talented and it is a lot of fun testing their patterns for them.
Well I hope to get the last sentence typed before the power flickers again. We have had very high winds since last night. Not much fun for Trick or Treat. In fact for the fifth year in a row no one came to the door even though I was ready and had the lights on. Piecefully, Joanne

1 comment: