Friday, November 8, 2013

A busy quilty week

It has been a busy quilty week at our house. Tuesday I attended a Take Four quilt workshop with the Kincardine Sunset Quilters guild. When I got home my preview copies of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Volume 8 arrived in the mail. It looks wonderful. I tested about a dozen of the blocks so have had a bit of a sneak preview. Wednesday the Sewcializers took a road trip in the rain to visit a couple of quilt shops. Even though officially I only needed thread I did manage to boost the economy in both Markdale and Maxwell. Thursday I received an invitation to participate in the Quilt Canada Invitational quilt show to be held at Brock University next June and finally the Retired Teachers of Ontario asked me to talk about my experiences establishing a blog. Time to head out to the gym and have a reality check. Piecefully, Joanne

1 comment: