Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October already? How did that happen?

In emailing back and forth with my daughter I described life right now as crazy busy. I think that sums it up. We are approaching finish it up season. If I could only not be tempted to start new things. I have my samples from last week's workshops to get quilted and then I can donate them. I tested for a new designer, or at least new to me. Finished the top this morning and really like it so add one more to the "to be quilted" pile.
Canada has Quilts of Valour (with a u). Canadian spelling. I discovered this week that a very nice young man that I have met through my local gym has not been the recipient of one of the QoV so I am putting that very close to the top of my TO DO list.
Looking forward to next week with some time away with the G7 sewing and then a Kaffe Fassett workshop on Friday. Then it is turkey time and both our kids and the grandsons are coming up. So it does not look like things will be slowing down soon. Piecefully, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment