Sunday, October 26, 2014

My recent retreat adventure was productive

My local guild, the Kincardine Sunset Quilters Guild, held a retreat last week at Crieff. From past experience I know that mindless is my best option. So I took several bags of blocks that were ready to be assembled into quilt tops. My efforts are shown pinned to the design wall. We had show and tell Wednesday evening. In total I got 7 scrap quilt tops assembled.
Crieff is south of Guelph. The work room is spacious and very well lite. The accommodation is somewhat spartan but the group that runs it makes up for that in the dining room where the food is delicious, plentiful and nutritious and they provide options for most know food allergies and conditions. So whether you are vegetarian, need lactose free or are diabetic they provide for you. Needless to say when the list went around for next year I signed up. Piecefully, Joanne

1 comment: