Sunday, March 16, 2014

Good Night Irene sew along

I am making slow but steady progress with this sew along. I have many more 16 patch blocks done than I do the in-betweens. I have been assembling them as leaders and enders so sometimes it takes a while to have the variety one wants for a scrappy quilt.
We have had a very busy month and as a result no many posts to the blog. Our Grandson's were here for a week in February and then last week for their March Break. My goodness it seems quiet here today. Terry of Terry's Treasures who is running the Sew along would tell you there is still time to join in. For information and how to directions see her blog  (here). I am really hoping that some of my massive collection of UFO's will change status to completed and donated in the next few weeks. Piecefully, Joanne

4 comments:

  1. A very nice blend of fabrics are forming in your 'Irene'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great! I always love scrappy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne, your lineup of blocks is great - mine is scrappy too and I sometimes find myself hunting for a few different coloured scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Irene quilt is very pretty. I am moving kind of slow on my Irene quilt too.

    ReplyDelete