Sunday, March 8, 2015

A winter vacation

Two photos to remind me of our wonderful vacation in Costa Rica. In the top photo the tiny spot at the top of the stairs (path) is Bill beside our unit. We had to climb these steps each and every time we went anywhere. Xavier counted them and told me there were 39. I was too busy climbing them to count. The bottom photo is the view from the bar. I don't do direct sun so I was often found in the bar at a table with a good book (or some mediocre books). We got away for two weeks. The whole family was there for week one. That was the busy week. Week two it was just the two of us and it was very relaxing.
Not one tiny bit of crafting was done for two weeks. I must say I missed it. Now I need to get back on track. We picked up my machine that I use for quilting today, so no excuses remain. Piecefully, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment