Saturday, February 1, 2014

Leaders and enders a slow but steady way to build a quilt

Terry over at Terry's Treasures (here) is hosting a Quilt Along titled Goodnight Irene.Today marks the beginning of month two. The blocks in the picture are my start on the project. Terry has suggested using 2 1/2" squares and 4 1/2" squares. Since I had what seemed like a limitless supply of 2" squares I down sized my second square to 3 1/2". I do like the look of the project and it is turning my 2" squares into something useful. Piecefully, Joanne

3 comments:

  1. This looks sweet in the smaller size - yes, it works up nicely as a leader/ender project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great! And I agree...use up whatever you have! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blog link and all the information you provided on how to set up a Blogger Site!

    Laurie Fountain, RTO Communications Chair

    ReplyDelete