Thursday, January 17, 2013

This looks like a good idea for today

Peeking out from under a quilt I made for my sister is Dewey her cat. It is always nice to know that your handiwork is appreciated.
I have been getting my sample ready for the Scrap Quilt Workshop I am doing in May for the Kincardine Sunset Guild. It has lots of little steps but I expect to have the blocks finished before lunch today. I am thinking that if I do not quilt it then people can look at the back for the seam pressing directions. Will have to think about that one a bit.
It is cold here today and we are in a snow squall watch so a good book and/or a working sewing machine are in order. The foot pedal on my machine decided to pack it in and on the same day my shredder died. I am feeling technologically challenged. Or maybe that is challenged by technology. Piecefully, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment