Sunday, November 12, 2017

I made it

Last night I finished book number 50 for this year. It was a meandering tale of the history of apples. A non-fiction title, not my usual fare. This is the fifth year I have accomplished the goal and that pleases me. I am up to my neck again in pattern testing and much of it is "secret" or "top secret" sewing. So you will have to take my word for it I am sewing. Using my new machine while my regular one is at the spa for it's annual treatment. Getting a new 1/4" seam organized. etc. etc. etc.
Boys were here for the weekend and I can now say I have seen Thor, Ragnarok. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Better than Bad Mom's 2 that I saw earlier this week with my neighbour. We seem to have recovered from our 16 hours without hydro. Piecefully, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment