Sunday, February 12, 2017

Totally Triangle Quiltalong

Every year Quilt alongs come and quilt alongs go. I look at them and think oh that would be fun or that looks interesting. Well this year I signed on for the Totally Triangle Quilt along. You need to buy the pattern for this quilt along and it is available through Craftsy. I cannot tell you just how much fun I am having making these different triangles. I decided to go with a constant Kona Bone for my background and then use scraps for the colour. These are my first six triangles and they are not going to be set like this for the final project, they just wanted to play together for their photo op.
It is not too late to join the fun. Sheila Christenson, also known as the Mystery Quilter has written the pattern. She lives in New Zealand and owns a quilt shop there. Check out her web site. (here)
Piecefully, Joanne

Linking with Cynthia for Oh Scrap! (here)

4 comments:

  1. Those triangle pieces are going to make one AMAZING quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne I'm glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely triangles with Oh Scrap! That quilt along looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is very cute! those tiny triangles !!!Love your colors too!

    ReplyDelete