Hands to Help progress report and more scraps turned into tops
These two quilt tops will eventually become my Hands to Help donations for this year. The one on the upper left started as some 9 patches and some 1 1/2" strips. It grew to this point, (35" x 43"). The one on the right is a bit smaller at 26" x 30". It is all 1 1/2" squares sewn together as leaders and enders. I am working on another one and will definitely make it bigger. My younger grandson held these up for me. He thought I should hold them up since I made the quilts. And he would take the pictures. I won that particular discussion.
He and I went to see the new Jungle Book movie on Saturday afternoon. That showing was 2D. His older brother said he didn't want to go. Good choice. Grandson number 2 liked it but we both figured number one would have found it a bit too much. I did close my eyes for the snake part.
Only sewing that has happened this weekend is some mending of trousers. Piecefully, Joanne
Linking with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict (here) and Cynthia for Oh Scrap! (here)