Monday, December 24, 2012

Silence is golden except when......

you are a blogger. I have been working on those "secret" projects lately that can't be shown at this time. All the Christmas work is done all that remains is to enjoy the season. There will be lots happening in the new year. Earlier this month I was interviewed for the Renaissance magazine. It is distributed to retired teachers in Ontario. they are doing a feature issue on popular hobbies and pastimes so I sent in a proposal about quilting. I think I prefer to do my own writing as one can then control the perspective. I still need to send them some photos to use for the article. One question that stumped me was how many hours a day or a week do you spend quilting. When you try to quantify it it is hard to say. Some days it is only a few moments, other days it is all day. I have several quilts pinned and ready to quilt so hopefully photos next week.If you are travelling during the holiday period, safe travels. Piecefully, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment