Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Scrappy Finish

Yet another scrappy one. This one has gone in the mail to my nephew for a wedding gift. The pattern is called Angles and Squares and was taught in a workshop at the Kincardine Guild by Heather Stewart. I was very pleased with the result.

I am heading to Virginia with my daughter and the grandson's later today (well early tomorrow). My googling has revealed a quilt shop near the hotel we will be staying at. I called them yesterday and this weekend is their special Christmas in July event. I sure hope I get there. Joanne

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad there is a quilt shop near where you are going. Really love your quilt, and I know your nephew will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt Joanne, he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you came with us & made it to the quilt shop! There are a couple of little boys wondering what might be made out of some of the fabric!

    ReplyDelete